About the company
About the company – Founded in 1992, our company specializes in providing care giving services and foreign worker placement. Our aim is to help the elderly, the disabled and their families cope with illness and the problems associated with old age.
The company’s staff includes highly experienced employees in a range of professions who have the knowledge and experience, including social workers, registered nurses and psychologists.
Our company employs professional caregivers who are trained to care for our target audience, practical and registered nurses, caregivers who assist IDF disabled veterans and who are highly experienced and skilled in working with the elderly and the disabled.
Our services include:
- medical and personal service to IDF disabled veterans. bereaved families. IDF widows and orphans.
- Caregiving services to people entitled to nursing pension in accordance with the National Insurance Law.
- Nursing services to eligible parties for the Holocaust Survivors Welfare Fund in Israel. including 50 hours of Assistance as well as assistance following hospitalization free of charge.
- Nursing Services-Pre-nursing. provided free of charge until assistance is obtained from National Insurance. as well as medication services.
- mentoring and accompaniment services to members of the Gad la Hoseh ve la Nizkak association.
- Placement of foreign workersworkers for 24 hour care. and we provide medical insurance for these workers.
- guidance and accompaniment by skilled. experienced professional staff – free or charge.
Several principles that steer our professional philosophy:
- The elderly and sick population has physical, emotional and social needs that must be constantly cared for and satisfied.
- Professionals must make concerted efforts so that patients receive the services they deserve, using all tools and options available to them.
- In order to ensure that the professional care given to patients is effective and productive, we maintain intensive contact with family members and/or friends and guide them towards creating a support system.
- We must establish uncompromising trust with the patient that is based on mutual respect and the patient’s basic right to privacy.
- Personal and individual care given to each patient, and a broader perspective given regarding quality care provided to that patient.
About the company – Practical Job Experience:
- Employing caregivers within the NII framework and other frameworks – our company employs hundreds of caregivers for elderly, mentally fatigued and independent elderly patients in their home. In addition, we employ caregivers to care for HMO patients, a unit for chronic care. The company constantly holds professional courses for caregivers that include an academic and practical section in recognized nursing homes, symposiums on various topics such as caring for dementia patients, back workshops for caregivers while other courses are convened in conjunction with Haifa University – the Clinical Interdisciplinary Center and Faculty of Gerontology.
- Foreign caregivers – M.S.D. assists in recruiting foreign caregivers to provide 24 hour a day supervision in nursing. We personally recruit foreign employees from various countries who speak a variety of languages. The company has gained extensive experience in foreign caregivers in recent years and is one of the leaders in this field. Professional training – in some countries, the caregivers undergo basic training in care. In the course, they learn about the Israeli culture, basic Hebrew words, cooking, etc. In addition, employees undergo additional training in Israel in the Faculty of Gerontology at Haifa University.
- Mentoring with IDF disabled vets – M.S.D. is experienced in employing mentors for IDF veterans who have head injuries who live in the community, in psychiatric institutions and in psychiatric departments in hospital and in hospices. Mentors receive group and personal instruction once a month as well as professional enrichment material.
- Management of nursing homes and protected homes. Quality Assurance Management. We assign tremendous importance to the development of a patient-oriented organizational culture. As part of our efforts to establish this culture, we have assimilated among company employees an ISO 9001:2000 compliant quality management system. For our company, certification for ISO 9001:2000 is the standard focused on the effectiveness of the quality management system and of the procedures that comprise it – pertaining to our caregivers.
The quality management principles that guide us are:
- Focusing on the patient while understanding their current and future needs, meeting those needs and striving to surpass expectations.
- Fostering an internal atmosphere in which employees are fully involved in achieving the company’s goals.
- Providing quality, dedicated service to patients.
Contribution to the community
As part of company operations, we operate community projects, such as: operation of senior citizen clubs, clubs in hostels, lectures by professionals, celebratory events, etc.
Customer Service – 1-700-708-788
Main Office Krayot: 2 Hagefen St. • Kiryat Bialik • Tel: 04-8712222 • Fax: 04-8733491
Haifa Branch: 55 Hachalutz St. • Tel: 04-8666633 • Fax: 04-8665944
Kfar Saba Branch: 57 Weitzman Blvd. • Tel: 09-7406969 • Fax: 09-7430022
Nahariya Branch: 43 Hagaaton Blvd. • Tel: 04-9923222